We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
- The website icookyouserve.co.uk which is owned and operated by I Cook You Serve, trading as I Cook You Serve (we or us). We are a partnership registered in England with partnership number: 9404866744. Our main trading address is 102 Clarke Road, Abington, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 4PW.
- Any of the service we provide through our Site (Services) including but not limited to when you buy products with us via our Site, or if you contact us or we contact you about our Services; and
- the purchase of any of our products or services as an offline customer of I Cook You Serve, whereby ordered are placed directly with partners or over telephone and not via the Site.
References to our Site in this Policy applies to the Site however you may access it or whenever you access the Site when optimised for use on mobile or tablet devices.
This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect form you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), including any subsequent amending, supplemental or replacement legislation, the data controller is I Cook You Serve.
This Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure that we continue to serve your privacy interests. We reserve the right to update the Policy from time to time, with any updates published on our Site. We therefore encourage you to review our Policy periodically for the most up to date information on our privacy practices. We will not however substantially change the way we use personal information you have already provided to us without the appropriate prior agreement. By continuing to use our Site after a Policy change you are indicating your acceptance of the revised Policy terms.
You do not need to register the browse our Site, and this Policy sets out how we will use your personal information, regardless of whether you subscribe with us, when you are generally browsing ad using our Site, or if you are an offline customer of I Cook You Serve. If you would like to subscribe with us so that we keep you informed about other products, offers, promotions, information and services which we offer and which we think may be of interest to you, then please see the Keeping you informed section of this Policy.
Please read this Policy carefully before you browse our Site and/or subscribe with us. If you do not agree with the ways in which we intend to use your personal information, then please do not continue to use our Site or continue as an offline customer of I Cook You Serve.
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information when you:
- Enter your postcode into our Site to see if we deliver to your area or to see what products are available in your local area.
- Enter your name, email address and postcode into our Site so that we can let you know when we start delivering in your area.
- Subscribe in our Site.
- Purchase products via our Site.
- Subscribe or purchase products from I Cook You Serve as an offline customer.
- Correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
This includes information you provide when you repost a problem with our Site or discuss an order or your subscription on our Site or use of it with us.
We may ask you for the following personal information for the purposes of processing payment for purchases made via our Site or as an offline customer (please also see paragraph 3 for details of how your payment information is processed) and processing and delivering your order to you:
- Your name
- Your billing and delivery address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your financial and credit card information
- Your contact preferences
- Your delivery preferences and instruction
- Your dietary requirements and/or dietary requirements of those in your household and/or those attending your event/s
- Your preferred reheating methods and containers
In addition to the above information, if you are an offline customer then we may also ask you for bank account information so we can set up your account to process Direct Debit payments.
If you order any specialist product from us such as non-dairy alternatives to cheese and/or if you tell us that you have any specific product or delivery requirements relating to your health, then we may record this information so that we are able to assist you with your current and any future orders.
We may also ask you for your personal information regarding your experiences with our products in order to provide you with further correspondence about our goods and services. This is optional, you do not have to provide us with this information.
Also see the ‘Keeping you Informed’ section of this Policy for information about how we may keep in touch with you.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to our Site, your subscription information, browser type and version, time zone setting, location data, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit to our Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); time or day and products you viewed, searched for or place in your basket; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, devices used to access our Site and any phone number used to call our customer support services number.
- Information about the products you have purchased including any promotions used, the frequency of your orders and spend patterns.
- Information we receive from and share with other sources. We work closely with the following third parties:
- Our partner Barclays Bank Plc, trading as Barclaycard, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 0102167 whose registered address is 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP (Barclaycard) who provides the payment software for the processing of all orders through our Site and who may process your personal information for counter fraud and anti-money laundering purposes as well as payment processing. For further details of what information Barclaycard processes and how, please see their Terms and Conditions: https://www.barclaycard.co.uk/personal/private-policy?ref=top-nav.
- Our delivery company who are contracted by us to deliver our products to you and who may process your personal information in order to process and deliver to you.
- Our partner website developers who may process your personal information (name and address, contact details) for the purposes of developing, analysing, maintaining, supporting and testing our Site.
How do we use your information?
As a user of our Site or as an offline customer of I Cook You Serve, we may use your information in the following ways:
- To provide you with the Services that you request from us (please see our Terms and Conditions of Purchase or ask for a copy of our offline terms and conditions for more details) including processing payments and refunds for orders you have made with us;
- To carry out our obligations to you, such as delivering any Services or orders that you have purchased through our Site or as an offline customer;
- To check or confirm your identity if you contact us about an order you have placed via our Site or as an offline customer, in order to identify, prevent, detect or tackle fraud, money laundering or other crime;
- To provide you with updates relating to your order placed via our Site or as an offline customer, wherever this function or service is available;
- If you agree, to provide you with information about other goods and services or events that we may think may be of interest to you (please see the Keeping you informed section of this Policy);
- To manage your subscription and respond to your queries, including keeping a record of the orders you have placed with us and contacting you about any payments relating to your account and/or orders with us;
- To remind you about items in your basket that you haven’t yet proceeded to purchase on the Site;
- To use features of social media platforms, for example if you ‘like’ a page or product or share a ‘tweet’ then we may link the information form the marketing features of those social media platforms to information we collect through our Site to help us form a better understanding of your interests and to keep you updated with our products, services, offers, promotions and information (please see the Keeping you informed section on this Policy);
- To notify you about changes to our Site or other ordering process (e.g. offline service literature);
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device (computer, tablet, phone or other device). We may use information from cookies and similar technologies to help us with this;
- To create aggregated or statistical data to use for analytical or research purposes to understand and improve customer service, website experience, and your interest in products and services. We may share aggregated or statistical information with third parties for their similar purposes;
- To maintain, protect and improve our Site and our Services, and to keep our Site safe and secure;
- We only use location information in a way that is necessary to provide the Services and deliver the products that you want. If you have not allowed your location information to be sent (through the settings menu on your Device), then location information will not be sent.
We may combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share it in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use and Acceptable Use Policy or our Terms and Conditions of Purchase (including our offline customer terms and conditions) or where we think it appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our staff and contractors and partners, visitors to our Site, our registered consumers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and anti-money laundering.
We may also share your personal details with any person (and their and our legal and professional advisers for this purpose) with whom we are negotiating any sale, transfer or re-organisation of our business. If this proceeds, the acquiring party of the business or part of it, may use your personal information in the same was as set our in the Policy.
Keeping you informed
We would like to send you information about our Services and the I Cook You Serve business based on interests you have shown when browsing our Site, purchasing products via our Site or as an offline customer, to identify other products, offers, promotions, information and services which we offer or details of relevant upcoming events which we think may be of interest to you.
This may include information about I Cook You Serve products and product information; (b) offers and promotions (e.g. vouchers or discounts); (c) I Cook You Serve news updates; (d) your thoughts and/or opinions about our products or services (for marketing research purposes); and/or information and services which we offer and which we think may be of interest to you.
If you agree to us using your personal information in this way then we may contact you by email, social media, phone, SMS or post using the contact details you provide on subscription (depending on whether you are an online or offline customer) or update us with or which we obtain or update through third party sources.
If you would prefer us not to process your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to ask us not to do so at any time. Please see the Contact us section of the Policy.
We will also store your name, phone number (if you provide one), email address and post code in if we don’t currently deliver in your area, and you would like to know when we do. We will contact you via your selected methods.
You will receive marketing communications from Us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us, or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside I Cook You Serve for marketing purposes.
Subject to certain statutory exceptions, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you. You can exercise this right by emailing or writing to us (please see the Contact us section of the Policy) to request this.
How do we store your information?
All personal information you provide to us will be stored on our secure servers or those of third parties or contractors we engage to help us run our business. We will keep information no longer than we need to for the purpose for which we collected it. The period of time for which we keep personal information depends on any legal retention period to which we are subject and according to business needs. If you have registered with us then we will keep your personal information for at least as long as you are subscribed with us.
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to and help by us, or this parties/contractors at a destination outside of the Europeans Economic Area that does not have equivalent data protection laws to this in the UK. We will put in place appropriate measures for the secure and confidential treatment of such personal information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take appropriate measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use security procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We ask you not to put any details that are particularly private into free text fields.
Links to other websites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates including social media sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them (including those linked to your location) have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for the processing of your personal information by those parties. Please check those policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Changes to your personal details
Please help us to keep your personal details up to date by promptly notifying us of any changes, for example if you change address or telephone number.
Changes to this Policy
We review the ways we use your information regularly and, in doing so, we may change what kind of information we collect, how we store it, who we share it with and how we act on it.
Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updated or changes to our Policy.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy please address the to:
Telephone: 07504 558 994